Thursday, January 12, 2012

2011 - knitting


Link
I really enjoyed my knitting last year, starting with the 'schoodie' pack from Olive & Me that I won from the lovely Kate, which made me remember and build on my very very basic knowledge of knitting. Then on to the challenging and incredibly enjoyable (and wearable) sev[en] circle from Kirsten's fab pattern. And then the lovable little knitted creatures. They provided enjoyment on cold nights sitting in front to the TV and helped to build my knitting confidence.

This year, while I don't think I'll feel confident enough yet to tackle a cardigan, I'll definitely try a 'looped loop' scarf and maybe a kids poncho.

Any knitting projects in mind for you for 2012? Do tell, I'd love to hear.

1 comment:

  1. I'm starting to think about knitting already!! I am going to knit another little jumper for M and hope he will wears it! I want to knit myself a cardigan too, that one from Ravelry cardigan looks great! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails