Wednesday, August 3, 2011

More cloud prints



Straight after I printed my new cloud print onto the Mr's pj's, I turned around and saw the plain t-shirt I'd just sewn for the little boy and thought 'why not?'. Sometimes the things I plan least turn out the best, and I think this is one of those cases.



I printed a few random clouds on the front and then one on the sleeve (plus a little star and heart on the bottom hem ;-)



The t-shirt itself is a design that I made by taking a pattern from an old t-shirt and adapting it. All blue jersey knit fabric is from my stash (trying to keep the stash bustin' momentum going) and I used a contrast fine stripe for the hood lining and the cuffs.


"Now where did that ball go?"

I'm thinking of doing a tutorial on cutting patterns from existing clothing. If you would be interested let me know and next time I cut a pattern I'll document it and make a post from it.

Hope you're having a nice week so far.

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails