Thursday, May 26, 2011

My creative space


In my creative space this week I've been printing some thank you cards to send to friends, using my artichoke stamp that I've used on fabric quite a bit.



This white on pearly blue print worked out well. The poor stamp is looking a bit worse for wear though, so I may have to carve a copy in more durable lino. I'm also keen to start some screen printing classes when I can organise it.



Anyway, it's been nice to leave the stitching behind for a little while and enjoy some printing.

Pop on over to "My Creative Space" in it's new home "Our Creative Spaces" to see more crafty goodness.

3 comments:

  1. They look great Jo :) I would really love to carve some stamps... if I can fine the time ha ha ha!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lumina. Time is the hardest thing to get hold of isn't it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your stamped cards look great - even the ones that have uneven edges. It kind of adds an organic element to them :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails