Thursday, March 10, 2011

My creative space

I'm playing along with Kootoyou's Thursday 'My Creative Space' this week. Lots more creativity over there to check out.



Hi! How are you? Not much craftiness going on around here at the moment, what with visitors, school issues, preschool wobbliness, whingey toddler and life in general. You know how it is. But just enough time to squeeze in a quick dye job for a favourite old Jigsaw shirt that was looking very tired. It's the same midnight blue as the last shirt I dyed (a shade boringly called "navy" by Dylon). I'm really loving this colour at the moment and am afraid both dyeing and this blue are going to become new obsessions. Oh well, best to give in to it I guess :-) Hope you're having a creative Thursday.

1 comment:

  1. Amazing how instantly satisfying a vat of dye can be! That colour does look gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails